This has been a pretty good week:
- Going facebook official with Hannah and the 32 fb friends (so far) that have apparently “liked” that.
- Beginning student teaching – actually the times when I’ve gotten to teach such as today when I did all of third period and then babysat for Mr. Cidlik this afternoon and then led Access and told the students the Pent story which totally captivated them. Making relationships with coop, colleagues (at SHS and fellow student teachers) and especially my students.
- Finding out that I won’t have to pay for my plane ticket to China! (woot, woot)
- Brittany & Adam’s engagement
- Finding out my Fulbright application is advanced to the second round.
- Creating and working through some good habits that I need to follow through on.
- Watching Mission Impossible 4 tonight was definitely fun even though the movie wasn’t that great.
- God’s grace – new each day!